Started seeing a guy I met on OKC. After a few dates and a weekend spent together, we became lovers. When I asked him what our weekend (i. e. Becoming lovers) meant to him he said that he wanted to date me exclusively, he was going to take down his OKC profile and focus on seeing where our relationship can go.
I logged in to OKC to see if he had take his profile down and he hasn't. He also hasn't logged on to OKC since Friday, which is before our weekend together, and we had the exclusivity convo on Sunday. I also know he's busy at work and doesn't have internet in his house.
1) Should I be worried that he hasn't taken his profile?
2) I don't want him to think that I'm still looking at guys. But when he logs on he can see that I logged on. I'm on to see if he is keeping to his word and working to mirror his behavior.
However, I want to trust that he is just busy with work and that he's not deleted it because of that. He calls me every day and is wonderful at keeping to his word.
Should I take my profile down?
Please give some feedback with your survey answer. Thanks!
- I Should Take My Profile Down FirstVote A
- I Should Wait Until He Takes His Profile Down FirstVote B
- Wait a Week Than Ask Him If I Should Take My Profile Down to See His ResponseVote C