How do I talk to this guy?

There's this guy in my wood sculpture class who sits next to me. I am the only girl in this class and I know most of the guys but it's still kinda weird. We know each other because we've been in the same grade since kindergarten and last year we were both on the same school trip to France. We sometimes talk but the only thing we have in common is the France trip, we talked about that today.. I remember while in France we sat together on a 4 hr train ride and I was drawing and he was really impressed with it but that's the most we've ever interacted. What are some other things to talk about?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can talk about anything. You can ask his opinion in regards to the teacher or the class both of you are attending or you can simply ask him questions in order to get to know him better.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you have the France incident and you have drawing/painting in common. Those are enough for conversation starters.

What Girls Said 0