I'm tired of my boyfriend arguing over little petty things... Some of the things he say hurts my feelings I'm tired of it all?

I'm tired of arguing with my boyfriend over countless things I'm a good women to him and our family and he just talk to me any kind of way when's he mad what to do

• Stay
  • Breakup

What Guys Said 2

• Have you talked to him about how it makes you feel when he says those things? If not I would start there

• I can't say much, I argue over petty little things too. You should stay for now but have a talk with him if you haven't already.

What Girls Said 1

• This depends on whether the entire relationship overall is good. Are you happy overall? Have you tried speaking to him about this? Are you both just stressed?
    First thing you need to do is talk to him about it and tell him how you're feeling. If he doesn't change his actions then follow through and do what's best for you.