Girls, would you let your boyfriend sleep in the same bed with another girl?

no sex. just a place for the girl to stay if she was too drunk to drive home.

what would you do if you caught him doing so?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• HELL NO! But only if the both of you want to get killed. there's a couch, the floor, a chair hell a table she could sleep on. Lbs

What Girls Said 21

• No, I would not be okay with that. I'm not his mother so I really can't "let" him do anything or control what he does. However, I would voice my feelings and disapproval and if he still decided to sleep in a bed with another woman, it would make me seriously question the relationship.

1. He could drive her home if she was too intoxicated to drive.
    2. If him driving her home wasn't an option, they could sleep in separate areas (couches exist for a reason, the bed isn't the only place a person can sleep).

• Jump to Conclusions By... Jumping the Gun.
    I probably would want to Shoot Him and Her, Regardless of what the Bare beer Truth May be with Thee. He would be Barking up the wrong tree.
    Hope you are Not in the doggie house.
    Good luck. xx

• No, I'm not okay with it. However, I don't control him, he's allowed to do whatever he wants. I'd be upset with him if he did it, but hey, he has every right to do so. I would suggest instead letting the girl take our bed and we can sleep on the floor in the living room and make a blanket fort.

• Umm... a girl can stay at his place if she is "too drunk" to drive home, but I don't see why he needs to sleep in the same bed with her. There is such a thing as a FLOOR. No excuse for that one. He's just looking for a way to cheat.

• My thoughts exactly! There is the floor, and maybe even a couch. I don't see how anyone wouldn't think this is inappropriate!

• Yes, lol. I'm not stupid. I know guys and I know girls. Yeah there are plenty of loyal people from both genders, but in todays generations there's mostly hoes - for BOTH genders. Can't trust any of 'em these days, haha. @aWes0MeNeSs

• Exactly! I don't see how anyone would think that would be a kosher thing to do, either! In my mind that is just common sense!

• Nope never would! Don't you dare!

• As long as there is no sex, kissing or inappropriate touching it's all fine.

• No way. It would make me really uncomfortable, personally. If she was too drunk to drive home, I'd want to know why he was drinking with her and not even telling me about it. Then I'd wonder why he didn't let her take the bed and sleep on the couch. Then, if I caught them sleeping in the same bed, I'd wonder again why he didn't so much as text me and say "hey so and so is over and she got drunk so she's spending the night"...

• Is it his sister? Sure.
    Is it some other dunk girl? Why can't she stay on the couch/make a floor blanket pile?
    If I caught him, I would inquire about the situation and go from there but honestly it would look pretty damn suspicious.

• >_> Drunk or not her ass is out, but I wouldn't let it happen to begin with.

• No, one of them could sleep on the couch. That is highly inappropriate.

• Hahahaha oh sure.

• what would you do if he did share a bed with another girl?

• Im not gonna date a douche that would do that.

• I would never want someone to drunk drive, however... I would think that there were other options for where she could sleep. Why would the first option be... to share the bed? That just seems shady. Like why couldn't one of them sleep on the bed and the other the couch?

• Hahaha, no.. She's drunk... The floor would be fine.

• Not a chance

• No, even if your girl says that's fine, it still isn't. The girl should stay on the couch because even though we trust our boyfriends, we don't trust drunk girls.

• Nope.

• Hell no. He could pay for her a hotel room if he wanted to help her out so badly or send her to my place

• And I can't control what he does but him even WANTING to do that would make me leave him. It doesn't take common sense to drive her to your girlfriends place because I'm sure any woman would rather her stay there then in his bed? And what about the couch? Or call a FAMILY or friend of HERS and get her to stay with them. After all , there's many opportunities and places other than his bedroom. So therefore we would be over in a quick second

• Funk no, I be highly pissed off and hurt

• I assume he has a couch, so no, he or she can sleep on the couch like normal people do it.

• I wouldn't be okay with it. I'd consider it extremely inappropriate and I'd feel quite upset about that.
    Plus, I'd never choose to do anything of such sorts, so I demand the same treatment.

• No. That's what couches and floors are for.