- Yes, it's a disadvantage...Vote A
- No, it makes you standout more...Vote B
- Only a few can pull it off... most can'tVote C
- No matter how great it looks I'm not into it...Vote D
- But I love long hair...Vote E
- If you're asking this question *spoiler alert* you should probably cut it off...Vote F
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I voted F.
Realistically many women don't like it, but some like it a lot. Generally speaking your dating chances are improved by something like that (popular with a subset of girls). Having every girl think you're okay gets you nothing, you need SOME girls to think you're hot.
Long hair is feminine. If you look and project masculine, it gives you a sensual romantic/barbaric wild edge. It's the exact flipside of women with short hair - a look that almost only works on women who are cute and petite and otherwise feminine. If you look like a pirate or barbarian, keep the hair, some girls will LOVE it. if you look like a basement dwelling introvert who is trying to look like some rock singer he likes, cut it.1