Guys, how long is too long?

Long story short, I was talking to a guy for about a month. One day, we just kinda both stopped texting eachother. We had a conversation a couple days before that and he said he was very interested in me, etc. It's been about 2 weeks and I can't stop thinking about him. Is it too late to text him or should I take his not texting me as a hint? Comments, advice or opinions please...

• Text him
    100% (13)
  • Let it be
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to get your feelings out before it is too late, a few weeks isn't long but wait a little longer than a month and everything could change and he could feel differently

• So, him not texting me isn't a bad thing?

• Hmm. Guess I just took him not texting as a sign that he didn't want to talk to me. Thanks:)

• Yeah no problem :)

What Guys Said 5

• No, it's not too late, you should text him and see what's up.

• Just text him, it's not too late.

• So is him not texting me not a bad sign?

• Not really. No one just constantly talks to someone for days on end. Conversations end and pick back up... sometimes even after 2 weeks.

• I'll text him and see what happens. Thanks for your opinion!

• Who would usually initiate the conversations?

• just text him.

• Who sent the last text?

• Then the reality is that you've been making him wait for a couple weeks. I would say the fact that he hasn't tried contacting you in the interim can pretty fairly be an indication that he's thinking the communication hasn't been balanced and he's been testing your level of interest.