Am I really being this dense?

Well there is this girl that always talks to me in class. We have spoken and I have gotten her to laugh multiple times. There have been a few times where we have spoken she will bring up her ex man or other guys that she is looking at, which don't fit my description so I just figured she liked me as a friend. I was talking with my friend who started clowning me saying that she is trying to get me to ask her out. I was thinking the other way that she isn't interested as stated before. I am trying to figure out if I'm just being dense or what? Girls I need mainly your advice on this if you have done that to a guy, but guys your advice is welcomed as well.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I think if you want her you should go get her. Other stuff aside. There are females who have been with a particular type of guy but still like other kinds of guys. You never know until you find out.