Which one of these is the most immoral one?

• 1 open relationships and cuckolding
  • 2 prostitution and casual sex (one night stand)
  • 3 public sex and nudism
  • none of them
  • some of them
  • all of them

Most Helpful Guy

• Since the world is going more to atheism therefore they dint belive in god , so without the absolute you won't have a standard to right and wrong
    Without god everything is permitted because then right and wrong and morals it self will be subjective

Most Helpful Girl

• oh definitely public sex omg.

What Guys Said 13

• To me infidelity is the worst, and those who butt into the middle of relationships, trying to lure away partners, and those who fall for it.

There someone definitely gets hurt, and can get hurt bad (soul destroyed).

The others are kind of lusty vice, but they don't necessarily leave behind a wreckage.

• Great question.. I am apparently in the minority lol, I chose 2 as the more immoral..
    #1 at least can be based on honestly and mutual understanding, serving each other's kinks (in best case scenario)
    #3 Piblic sex can still be hidden to a certain degree, and nudism can be confined to households (most common)

• c: no one wants to see you guys fucking.

• in my opinion, none of them. Morals are subjective

• Prosittuutian is wrong

• Cuckolding is the most fucking disgusting shit ever.

• I find it hard to believe anyone would find these immoral

• Politics & Religion

• Disgusting

• all of them. not splitting hairs here.

• none of them.

• D agree with another poster it's subjective😋

• Public sex and nudism. Open relationship is fine if it's what they've agreed on, there's nothing wrong with prostitution, if someone is willing to sell and someone is willing to buy that's up to them, and casual sex if they both want it it's fine. But public sex and nudism is wrong cause it affects other people

What Girls Said 2

• All of them are immoral to me except for casual sex.

• Public sex in my opinion is the most immoral since it's illegal and people don't want to see that. Unless it's someplace far away from actual civilization where there's basically a 0% chance of anyone ever finding you. I just don't get why people want to be so disrespectful and gross.