How to get to the next level with a SHY guy?

I have a crush on a shy guy, and we talk casually small talk and smile at each other etc... but I don't wanna be stuck there forever, how do I get him to move things to the next level/maybe ask me out or something? i'm shy too :(

What Guys Said 3

• Acting aggressively. I'm not sure where u currently are & where u are trying to get to but just acting interested in whatever his interests are and he'll come out of his shell. Just hope to god those interests are wel... interesting so you don't feel like encouraging to go back to being shy once he's gotten over it.

• haha thanks! I've been trying to do that, we have similar interests... we're both kinda boring and shy too so I feel like we're forever gonna be doing small talk at this stage haha

• you won't. thats why studs exist

• Avoid small talks and start talking about something interesting. Hold long conversations. That's the next level. Do this first and then think about other next levels.

What Girls Said 0