What can I do to get guys to like me or get their attention without being sluty?

Hi I'm a black and im 15, i know that at the age of 15 i shouldn't be worring about boys liking me or not but its kinda hard not to. A lot of my friend, actually all of my friends seem to have boyfriends, be in a thing or have someone who likes them even. Where as i have none of the three, I hate the fact that i'm the only one out of friends who isn't likeable by guys. At first i thought it was due to the fact that im balck but one of my friends is black and she is in a thing. Now i just think its because im ugly... but my friends and even guy friends say im not ugly, then WHY THE HELL DO BOYS NOT LIKE ME!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just gotta go for someone you like no matter what

Most Helpful Girl

• Every single girl feels how you do at some point, "why have I had no attention lately? Is it because I'm ugly?" no it's not because of that. Because those that are unfortunate with their looks still get boyfriend's/girlfriend's if you've noticed. I'm 17 and when I was 15 boys were SO immature and they used to call me ugly, they were fucking horrible little shits. It really put me down. But nowadays I get boys attention, but the key thing is: not to be bothered. That's what I've found. I think people that look as though they couldn't care less whether they get attention from the opposite sex get noticed more.

What Guys Said 2

• It's really VERY simple. Be sweet and smile. TV spreads the wrong image of what guys really want. Sure, sluty apparel might get you sex but guys stay away from "sluts" for long term relationship. Those kind of girls are who guys call late Fri or Sat night because they failed to find a girls to sleep with.

If you DONT want to be one of "those" girls, smile and be sweet... he will end up addicted. Best of luck, I know you will prevail.

• You don't have to be a slut to get our attention just be a fun chick

What Girls Said 3

• Focus on school, please. Just because "everyone else is doing it" doesn't mean you have to do it too. Besides, from my own experience, there may be guys that do like you and are just shy to say anything because they're afraid of rejection. So maybe you should start making the first move. The worst they can do is say no and if they do, forget 'em anyway. But like I said at first, you should focus on school. Become a somebody instead of somebody's

• There could be many reasons. Some men may be afraid to approach. Perhaps other guys do find you unattractive, but that does not mean you are. Maybe they assume that you're taken.

• You are 15 so I know it is easier said than done but don't stress yourself out over it.

Just put yourself out there, talk to guys, get to know them more.