Was I friendzoned?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where it would fit.

I was helping a female im interested in with some work. A week before this, I got her Snapchat and she would ask for help in the class we have together to where I would gladly help. One time when she asked for help, I asked for her phone number very casually so I could send the pictures easier.

After helping her we stayed up until 2 in the morning talking. I texted her the next day and began low-key flirting with her to where out of nowhere she said "I'm so glad that I needed that paper from you, I wanted to ask you for your number but didn't want to seem like I was hitting on you."

Now this confused me as she's happy to have my number and talk with me, but she doesn't want to seem like she's hitting on me. Even after this she told me in person that I make her happy whenever we talk. I'm just really confused about the last part of what she said and everything else she is saying.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like she likes you. a lot of girls want to make it seem like they aren't hitting on guys, maybe she's shy. If she likes talking to you slot then there's a good chance she likes you

What Guys Said 2

• I'm torn between, "she's into you", or "she just wanted help studying for class."

I hate these kinds of ambiguities, so I tend to resolve them as quickly as I can, like ask her out, get physically close to her (shoulder to shoulder, e. g.), and explore how you feel about each other.

I'm a shy guy so I'm not the most direct all the time, and can't flirt worth a damn. My way is just like that, sit close to the girl first (shoulder to shoulder).

It helps work up the courage for both of you -- makes it easier for either to make a move, and if you make a move, you end up finding out what this really means.

• You just a classmate, not even a friend. She trust you with her number and that it. If you want her make a move, invite to her or grab lunch together or something, get her to know you. Just be honest with her, I find you are attractive, would you like go to movie with me or hang out after class. You have to take the risk unless you expect her to ask you out