I feel bad... help?

I've been having a really bad week with anxiety and panic attacks and I've been putting it all on my boyfriend and I haven't been able to see him for 3 weeks cause he's always working/not allowed out. I want to make it up to him, but the only things I can think of wouldn't work. Help!

What Guys Said 3

• Try to breathe and relax. Don't try to do some kind of apology letter, that makes things heavier and heavier and heavier.

Try instead to make things lighter and lighter, easier and easier. Hopefully you'll see him, but keep it easy, fun -- light as a feather. Next time you see him, snuggle up next to him and talk, but always light, easy.

Easiest way to make it up to him is to be in a cheerful mood.

I realize that's extremely hard with panic attacks going on, but remember that love is a game of attraction, of enjoying each other's time, and heavy isn't very attractive or fun.

• Snap some pretty pictures and send it to him

• Just throw him on the bed and fuck his brains out...

What Girls Said 0