What's so wrong with me? How could I lessen my demands?

I think I expect too much maturity-wise. Could that be? What I want is to get her attention for being a mature guy. It's not that I am being an overly good guy or having no demands. I am not so much of a party or extrovert person. I prefer focusing on a better study/life future. But that's not all my life. I don't talk so much perhaps. I rather mind my own business than others'.
In the same time I am lonely for being alone. I've tried acting differently but then that would not
be me anymore. So after all I can't get anyone's attention somehow. I feel too cheap, not worth of dating, boring or something. I don't know. I'm sure that I am not alone with this problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• girls may think you're boring. be spontaneous within your limits.

also maybe your introverted side is giving out bad vibes even if you arnt trying to.

i asctually once asked a girl while on a date that i saw all the time what she thought of me before i asked her out. she said i was cute but always looked really busy and for that reason unapproachable

What Girls Said 4

• Lighten up and have some fun! Girls love fun silly guys who don't take things too seriously. Of course having your shit together is very important in the long run don't get me wrong. I'm not telling you to drop out of school, quit your job and start smoking crack but just loosen up. Going to a party or three won't kill you

• I'm only 16 (my account says I'm older I know) but I encounter the same issue with my age group. I struggle to find common ground with guys my age as we are not on the same wave length. I don't believe you should change who you are though, I'm certainly not going to. Eventually you will find someone who loves that part of you or will be similar. Anyone who doesn't isn't obviously a good match

• It's nice to hear that I'm not alone :)

• I think I am the female you in a way. I try to have high standards for my character and not delve into instant gratification but it seems that its either intimidating or too much work for most men. Why would they
      try to take it slow and be mature when there are a million easy girls around the corner. I try to stay focused and think that when I meet the right guy he will appreciate my lonely nights of reading and doing art. I feel lame most the time but it has to pay off doesn't it?

• if we were to live in the same country, I would call you on a date now :D

• What do you expect from the girls?

• I don't see how you're demanding

I'm sure there's a few introverted girls around you, just don't notice us. I wish I'd find a guy who's focused on his studies that I actually like. I meet guys who don't go to school at all OR who aren't attractive so I see only friendship

What Guys Said 6

• There are many girls (and guys) who are in a similar position. Those are the girls who would be most likely to appreciate a guy like you. When those girls aren't studying, what are they doing? What activities do they participate in that you could attend and participate and perhaps meet a few of them?

• You're not alone! Not at all! You're one of those rare people who have got their priorities right.
    You don't need to 'attract' attention. The girl who is on the same page aa you, will give you attention anyway! :)

• Dude, we are on the same boat personality wise. I am quite introvert and focus pretty much on getting enough money to retire in comfort at an early age. I spend my free time reading and playing video games or build my next PC.

So, a lot of women would find me boring. I am very focused on economics, market, strategies, business and well... my other hobbies. So unless she is hitting one of my channel, I would just sit there and smile like an idiot. I drink but I want to get drunk and I only drink stuff that worth drinking.

At times, I would feel extremely lonely and I would like someone to share my feelings with. But then, I got over it after a day or so and refocus on getting my work done. Keep walking on the path you choose. One day, someone will be lucky enough to find you. If not, well, no matter, you will find her on your own once you have your stuff done.

• Bro I know how u feel bro ur depressed don't believe these lies about yo self that the devil wants u too believe. There is nothing wrong with you cuz God said he made u perfect in his likeness. Don't ever change who u are for a female cuz they will know ur faking anyway trust me I have done it and it doesn't work at all. You may be more mature than most of your peers and that's why your having a hard time meeting people cough* (girls) cough* lol just be patient and involve yourself in church and come to know jesus Christ our Lord and savior and u will never feel alone.. I did.

• I felt this before , but it never got me like you my friend. Sounds like someone needs some things to do. Keep busy, workout, or keep focusing on the future, the chill out.✌

• 0|0