Every girl I approach says I'm to short to ugly or doesn't want anything to do with me I turn 23 in a week should I just give up?

Seems like im at a disadvantage im short ugly and still a virgin

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find you ugly at all.

"Ugly" is all perception based.

These people have a standard they are setting for you, and anyone who fails to meet it is ugly. Who says you have to live up to that standard? Instead set one for your own.

Look the mirror and do not critique your looks so harshly.
    Instead say out loud the things you love about yourself?
    Is it eyes?
    Is it your skin?
    Is it the way you play an instrument?
    Is it your smarts?
    Every day look the mirror and remind yourself of at least (2) things you love about you.

I know dating can be hard when you constantly feel rejected but before you can have any successful relationship, you have to come to a place where you accept yourself. If you do not, your insecurity will become a huge issue in any relationship you pursue.
    I advise you to work on yourself first before you even think about getting involved with a girl.
    How can you give your WHOLE in any relationship if you enter into it as a person that is broken?

You'll get through this.
    Trust me you will not be a virgin for your entire life.
    One day at a time...

Most Helpful Guy

• You're just approaching the wrong girls. Some of them are total bitches that need a slap. They're actually doing you a favour by chasing you though. Never ever doubt yourself, it's corrosive. Find something in the mirror you like. After that find 2 things, 5 things and drum the message home you've got good shit to offer. I've known guys who couldnt pull a fukin shopping cart when they were younger ended up nailing everything in their 30s. There's no good and bad hand in life. Just the wrong way of looking at it

What Girls Said 3

• You are still young and you're not ugly. They sound like b*tches that aren't worthh your time if that's what they've genuinely said, you'll do fine.

• Pics or it didn't happen.

• You don't look ugly to me. I also don't care about height, but I do know some women want someone taller.. It'll take time, but you just need to ask the right woman. I am kind of tall and not ugly, but even I got rejected sometimes. 22 is still young, but if you feel the need to take a break from asking, you can. Pick it back up later.

What Guys Said 5

• just gotta keep trying man

• Im sure its just in your head that you think that.
    THere are plenty of women out there.
    Keep looking the sea is vast with women.
    You just keep finding the bad eggs.
    DOnt give up buddy.

• Let me get this straight; they actually tell you that?

• How typical of women these days feminism is to blame, id clump a girl that said that too me.

• tall and handsome and still virgin. beat that.