What is the best way to show a girl that you are interested & like her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um.

Eye contact is a perfect way to let a girl know you like her without saying so. Look her in the eyes, don't shy away and don't check her out below the neck at this particular time.

If she meets your eyes, smiles back or blushes, then you may have a chance. If she frowns or gives you that "what the heck?" look, back off for a while.

^.^

Most Helpful Guy

• Offer a massage, give her a hug, if she asks for help then concede otherwise you ask her for help and put your arm over her. Those are the most obvious signs that you like her and she'll probably get you message and remember you're going to be putting yourself in a position to get rejected. You can be less suggestive though and flirt on a lower level with eye contact/staring laughing randomly when she looks at you, etc.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm probably the most oblivious person on the planet. I have a hard time noticing body language for the most part unless it's super obvious. And it has to be mind numbingly obvious for me to even notice.

I think the best way to show a girl you are interested in her is to not just rely on body language, but also by showing an interest in her day to day life. Ask her how her day was, and actually seem genuinely interested. Ask her out on a date and really try to connect with her. Try to find out stuff about her, learn about what she likes, doesn't like, etc...

Flirting also helps, as well as physical contact. Holding her hand, putting your hand on her back, or even brushing hair out of her face is also a good way of flirting.

Smiling is also good!

• Flirt with her, see how she reacts.
    Drop a bombshell compliment every now and then.
    Give her what seems like a casual glance, but let your eyes rest seductively on her a little longer. Seriously, there can be so much desire smoldering in the eyes and can be very attention inducing, lol. It's hard to explain. Once I could tell just by the way a guy's eyes were flitting across the table, just after he looked at me, that he was extremely attracted to me, and I was floored. Of course, maybe not all girls have such perception.
    When you confess, don't make it so intense. In fact, admit that you're unsure of how you feel, but you'd like to hang out more. Say you wanted to know how she felt about it before you get all involved (that will take off the pressure).
    Receiving secret notes from an admirer is pretty cool. If you're cute, but haven't shown signs of interest, she may be pleasantly surprised that its not that geeky, overweight guy that's been crushing on her since fourth grade.

• Maybe take her by the hand and show her a talent. Like if your an artist show her your artwork show your open. So she can trust you. But I am a silly little apple. What would i know!

What Guys Said 5

• For me, just ask her out (maybe even as a friend), have fun together, make little moves that move towards some physical contact. It doesn't always work, but a lot of times, if you take it one little babystep at a time, one thing will literally lead to another, as both of you will grow your interest towards each other together.

Each little initiation, whether it's asking her out or reaching to hold her hand, will seem like a very small, low-risk move, with high chance of success.

When it doesn't work, sometimes you have to make a confident and bolder move without being able to read her mood perfectly, and it may work out great or it won't. That's a last resort strategy for me, I prefer to just keep it all light and low-risk to a point where kissing her, e. g., just seems like the natural thing to do, and not something that requires much courage.

• Flirt and ask her out
    Not rocket surgery breh!

• Well, if you want my honest opinion.. I personally practice the hair pulling method, then run away.

But pushing her down the stairs usually works better.

• Both seriously. All women are different, asses her, find out her likes, dislikes. Then apply whatever works for what you've found out about her, talk to her, pay attention take mental notes.

Does she wear a blue sweater that brings out her eyes? Compliment her when she wears it.

• ''Where''.. lmfao, I know you're not in college hahaha you're in elementary or something dude, learn to basic grammar hahahaha.

Yes I have a poster of Consultant in my room.

• Show that you like spending time with her.
    Enjoy yourself.

• Drop your pants, she'll get the signal.