Why did he tell me that this friend of his (who is a girl) was trying to get with him over the weekend?

We're exclusive to each other. He said he didn't even notice that she was flirting with him because he doesn't see her like that. He only knows because his friends wife told him. she's like 10 years older than us. I said she looks like a bad version of Tila Taqulia and he replies with "theres a special place in my heart for latinas" (nothing against latinas here) and that he's been with women older than she is. It made me feel sick to my stomach. I've been cheated on in the past and im ready to walk away now... Like why did he tell me this? What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• If he wouldn't have left you in the dark about the situation, but somehow, some way, you became aware of it through another source, how would you respond?

Subsequently, if you decided to ask him about it, to which he readily verified it indeed happened, what response would you give?

I imagine he told you in effort to be completely honest with you.

• Don't walk away! He didn't cheat on you! Its his friend! And friends are supposed to be fun. Especially when you are with a girl.

What Girls Said 0