Guys, How do you find "mr right" when you work go to school repeat avoid the bars and limit your social media?

I dated a guy for 10 years too long now im happily single going to school and working full time. I want more though and i dont want to settle, question is how do you know were to go or how to find the right guy who wants the same thing you want in life. A relationship not some stupid friends with benefits thing...

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep being happy and healthy. You will run into the guy who is close to what you have been missing, you never know where you might meet him. Always show up at the places you are invited to as well.

What Guys Said 6

• Networking, but you have to put yourself out there -- any kind of event, weddings, birthday parties, just plain old social parties, etc.

It should be easier since you already have a setting that surrounds you with people -- school. You can bump into study partners, e. g. (could be female), make more friends that way.

As you grow your army of friends, your calendar will start to fill with things to do practically every weekend, and you'll be surrounded by people.

That army doesn't take long to build if you aggressively pursue it. Your female friends might have both male and female friends you can meet, those friends will have more friends, and so on.

Before you know it, you might have the contact information of a thousand people, and the odds of finding someone you're really interested in who returns the interest go up and up.

Met my wife that way -- a friend of a friend of a friend (two levels of indirection).

• well you're not limited to bars and social media.

yes you are busy, but there are human males all around you. you can meet Mr. Right literally anywhere. don't put any boundaries on your potential dating cache

• i hate to say it but almost all of relationships are through mutual friends or online. you can wait for that friend of a friend to show up or get on the dating apps. its horrible

• Use ONLINE dating.

• This. It would be the most effecient way to reach the broadest number of people in the shortest time. Use a quality pay site. The payment alone will keep a lot of the riffraff out of your inbox. Secondly, be very specific as to what you want to eliminate a lot of time there. Foucs on quality dates to maximize your time and come up with the one. Good luck.

• Yea I don't know how to answer this one lol... if your not going to settle.. For a good guy who shares your interests and you get along well with.. Then I mean your going for a perfect dude and that's... Going to be a long road probabaly...

• WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SETTLE CAUSE THAT CAN MEAN SO MUCH

• I don't want to settle for something less than what i deserve and want... not saying the guy has to be rich or even super hot... just a nice guy with average looks who works or is in school.

• IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOUR VIRTUE
      AND YES EVER GIRL WANTS SEX
      UNLESS SHE HAS SOME KIND OF ISSUE DOWN THERE, WOMEN WANT SEX

IM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE YOU GIRLS WANT TO BE FUCKED PLUS THERE'S PROOF EVERYWHERE THAT WOMEN WANT SEX

my advice find a friend you find attractive and that you trust and fuck him

• well ty for such wonderful advice.