Are you guys upset when your friends with benefits wants to go back to being just friends?

Gave the friends with benefits a try.. Sure it's fun and feels good in the moment, but i don't want to lose our friendship or his respect... It's my first friends with benefits situation and I'm not planning on doing it again in the future with anyone... How do you guys feel in these situations?

What Guys Said 2

• Yup.

• Avoid relationships and the sorrows that women cause...

• Neither of us we're looking for a relationship - he wanted to give this a try and I did but I don't feel right about it, it's not an area friends should experience... I'm not meaning to hurt anyone

• Avoid any kind of relationship with women...

What Girls Said 1

• Not really, because usually I don't haves sex with my friends so therefor they weren't my friend in the first place, for instance if they found someone they wanted t pursue a relationship with, which means we stop our activity, I most likely won't stay in constant communication like I did.