Would you date a girl?

Who is a bit unstable (not emotionally) but that she doesn't really have a clear idea of which way she want to go yet, career wise, she changes directions a lot, because she doesn't know who she is and is probably depressed. Do you find that annoying? or would you rather have a girl who is stanle and knows what she wants. This guy whom I liked dumped me for another girl because I was depressed, he said I was lifeless and not good in bed (im a virgin) at 23. I feel so bad because worst thing of all... he chose an ugly girl! I DONT CARE what anyone says , the girl is not good looking, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• His choosing an “ugly girl” over you is a useless fact. People often choose someone they feel compatible with versus how good someone looks. It sounds like you really need to seek professional help for your depression. Bouncing from job to job or guy to guy (I know you didn’t do that but some do) is really just you searching for happiness from external sources. Happiness doesn’t work that way. Moving to a new job or place will only make me feel better for a short time, then my old habits and depression will creep in and I am no better off than I was before. Consider yourself lucky that you know you have depression and that this guy pointed out how it is impacting your life. Get help, heal, get happy with you.

• Im unhappy because i chose the wrong study course and now lost a lot of time and im angry everyday because i dont enjoy my job or school life. Ofcourse im not happy

Most Helpful Girl

• First off I will say: looks aren't everything. So what if she's ugly to you? He obviously likes her.

Second: if you're unstable and unsure where to go in life then you should focus on figuring that out instead of worrying about relationships.

What Guys Said 8

• sure, its just dating.

• Because the fact that she may be less attractive than you outweighed all of your personality flaws. Think about that for a second. How messed up do you have to be for that to happen?

• I probably would, because at least she keeps trying

• no, i wouldn't.

• it seems most likely he dumped you to bang the ugly girl

• I think i would'nt date a girl unstable

• no. i wouldn't. not what i want in my life. but you ought to rise like a phoenix for your self not for men. you ought to develop and prosper and get your life together.

• Unstable about life, unsure of where she wants to go? That's fine.

Uninterested in sex, and never seems happy even in the moment with me?

Dealbreakers. I'm not saying that describes you by the way, just saying what i would do.

What Girls Said 0