I'm a 19 year old college freshman and he's a 27 year old graduate student?

Basically we both go to the same university, only he's a 27 year old graduate student from India and I'm a 19 year old college freshman. And no he's not a TA. He seems like a really great guy and I think I could possibly really like him but I don't know if I should keep pursuing this. He has already asked me on a real date for this weekend (and by real I mean not hanging out in a dorm room watching a movie as he tries to get in my pants). He's also from India, a completely different culture and I don't really know what to expect with that...

What Guys Said 1

• So wot if he's an Indian? Do u think Indians r aliens or something? No they r guys just like Americans just like Germans just like anyone... so forget about it...

Anyway... if he's a graduate he's in a different frequency than u... u know? U follow different paths... sorry but I don't believe anything will happen... maybe there's a chance but don't hang on it... find someone who's freshman better...

• I'm not worried about the fact that he's Indian. He's been raised with completely different values in a completely different culture (religion, family traditions, social culture, etc). I'd be worried about the exact same thing with an Irish guy or a German guy or any guy really that has been raised in a COMPLETELY different culture, society, and country.

• Show All
    • I was just trying to point out that every culture/society is different from another based on experience. I was also not trying to judge anyone's religion at all. Also, I am sorry if i came off as rude at any point lol and thanks for your help, this was a very insightful conversation type thing.

• No problem...

What Girls Said 1

• Its fine please be safe.