Is it me or does a lot of black women/girls like white men/boys?

It seems like a lot of black girls go after white guys nowadays. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, but I attract lots of black women, and what I like about them is that they make it obvious that they're into you and flirt with you.
    Obviously some will remain quiet, but in my experience with black women (just a bit more than 2 years) the ones that have liked me have been upfront about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's true. Nowadays it's common to see black girls dating white guys.
    But not all black girls are into white guys. Some prefer to date black men.
    I think it's because people are becoming more open in relation to who they date. People are becoming more tolerant. Sure, racism still exists and there parents who wouldn't like to see their son dating or getting married to a black woman. But, I guess things are a little bit different.
    Plus, some white men are starting to approach black women when they're interested.

What Guys Said 18

• No they don't. On this site there's an exception, but in the real world it's the complete opposite. I've literally been told by black women that they refuse to date a white guy (or any guy that isn't black for that matter).

• Exactly. You only see black girls on social media obsessing over white boys, in real life we want black dick. None of my friends care about white boys

• Front2black have deep low self-esteem in all his comments about himself and projecting on whites, and BabyCrazy is a black dude pretending to be girl.
      Look at the opinion of real black girls, not the fake accounts and anonymous. They are black men or other losers pretending to be woman to defend the honor of their own ego against white men.

• @DudeFromRJ You're one of these narcissists who believe that every woman wants you. Your ego is so damaged by reality that you feel the need to attack those who write it.

• LOL yeah, they do on the internet. Real life is much different.

• Every generation people care less and less about skin color which is a great thing.

• This is good news.

• There's less social stigma attached now.

• Yes its starting to become fashionable... starting to become a 'thing' now

She automatically becomes extra 'cool' if she can show off her white boyfriend

• Dont really care who other people date or want to date. Sorry for being selfish lmfao.

• black women can't stand white men.

• LOL where are you living? Most black women want nothing to do with white guys.

• @ArtDent Nah, I already walked you back to reality, so I'm good.

• @ArtDent by the way, I love how you made your retort and then blocked me. Very cool.

• Why not? ? Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day? ?

• I'm not white and have dates white/brown/black girls... I guess it depends on preference, no need to generalise!

• They don't go after me...

• I have no clue. But that's great!

• It's because dating white is considered dating up.

• I get the impression that they either love us or hate us with no inbetween. I don't think that white guys and black girls are dating disproportionate to any other interracial relationship combination.

• Haven't noticed.

• That's not true. A couple of them on here do. None of the rest of them feel that way.

• I'm white and I've never noticed. Where I live, the majority of black girls in my city are not very open into dating white guys.

• Don't listen to these trolls on here. Its the same black chicks making multiple accounts asking the world about white guys as if black chicks want white guys. No they don't. Black women want black dick

• @BabyCrazy I know they don't.

• @BabyCrazy Obviously you ain't know shit 😂 😂

What Girls Said 11

• I do but I've always been that way... It hasn't suddenly changed. Also I'm the same way about guys of every race/ethnicity whether they're white, black, Hispanic, Indian, Asian, etc it's not just white guys. At least for me.

• I wouldn't say a lot of us do. I am one of few honestly. I have never dated a male of my own race. Not that I wouldn't want to, I wouldn't mind. I don't wish to so ignorant, but I am more attracted to white males.

• Not this again. I am not sure!

• No most don't. Its just the same lost souls on here and everywhere going online to find white boys and then parading it all over social media.

Most black women want black guys.

• I must appear black despite clearly being white, cause black women flock around me... and I'm not lying xD

• You're a black dude pretending to be woman like I said for front2back, look at the opinions of real black girls, the real life, and the fake accounts and anonymous users over reacting against white like black dudes pretending to be girls trying to defend the honor of their ego against white

I remember thousands of black girls wanting myself on the school around 1998 and 2005 and I never viewed the opposite happens in the same proportion, I'm sorry but you're a black dude who have your opinion based on American media and propaganda to try to make you feel better on your ego.

Black girls love white guys but are shamed or the influence of white racists and black man racists try to put them against white, mix with the American politics trying to demonize the white and put the black man as a angel, I remember black girls flirting and wanting myself so much but I had a girlfriend on this time and I never had opportunities for them

I'm poor, I studied in public school, I'm from Brazil.

• @DudeFromRJ Again. Sorry to dissappoint you, but nah! Black girl here :)

• I don't see a whole lot of black girls lusting after and dating white guys irl. There are a few who are really into white guys, but it's not the majority, that's for sure.

• Naaahhh... I don't think so. I know a lot of black ladies who will not only not date white boys or men, but will berate their fellow black lady friends who dare to!

• mmm interesting lol cuz a lot of black men are into while women nowdays

• i'm white and most of the time attracted by black guys

• Not really. I mean just because you're attracted to someone doesn't mean you'll date them

• It's an in thing right now online, but in real life I don't see it so much.

• We prefer black guys