If a guys texts you everyday, especially with a goodmorning text, what does it mean? Doe he like you?

He lags a lot because of work but he always answers in long paragraphs. I've never face timed with him because he's so busy. And he seems like a seriously busy guy, I've never met him except for one time and apparently we weren't sober so if he's so busy, I don't see why he would try to find the convenience to text me everyday. Like, he's too busy for a girl, why's he Tryna text me. Is he tryi g to be my friend? Because it's been months since we met (I don't even remember meeting him!) then he hits me up out of nowhere and texts me everyday? I'm not saying he isn't cool, he is, and he's cute, but what's his deal? What are his intentions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg I experienced the same thing, my opinion was that my guy was very childish. I asked why be did it, he told me he meant nothing by it. He was just being friendly. Days later, He told my sister's boyfriend that he was too old for speaking the way he did and that I needed to grow up. I think that the whole thing was crazy. I thought that since he spoke to me daily that he was interested in me until he told me that he doesn't want anything more than a friendship with me. I even developed feelings for him that I now regret. To answer your questions its nothing more than being friendly and that he wants sex from you.

What Guys Said 3

• If I send a girl a good morning text, I'm interested. Based on everything else you said, he most likely interested.

• I don't know, how do I talk to him on the phone if he's busy? I just wanna see if he's legit.

• If he's a guy that doesn't seem to have trouble with women and he's sent you a good morning text (let alone good morning textS), then he's interested.

Guys that don't have trouble with women don't do the friendly shit that those other two were talking about.

• If he texts you constantly like that it obviously shows he has feelings for you. He either doesn't want to tell you he does yet or isn't sure what you think about him! It's definitely a sign he has interest in you 100%

• not always could be just being friendly...

• But I've only met him once and we weren't sober and it was months ago. Isn't that kinda creepy?

• Well not creepy but just a bit odd?

• No it's not creepy it just depends it may be just kind or he wants to go out with you just ask him if he want to go out.

What Girls Said 2

• Yup he most likely does!

• no he does this to get those panties