When was the 1st time when you go for dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• My first date was when I was 20. We went to see the Avengers movie. After the date I realised she used me cause she was looking for someone to pay for her lol I was such a greenhorn.

What Girls Said 10

• hmmm I haven't! Unless i date someone on gag! I don't see a future with dating haha!

• I was 19 but 21 officially since it was a real date not a friend outing.

About 14 or 15 when I started 'talking' to guys beyond friendship. We texted but never went out so I don't count that

• First time I want to date? I believe I was 13. If that was the question.

• I was 19 when I started dating.

• I was 13 we were friend for a year and went to a movie with my adult cousin at the time. He asked me out after 4 dates and I said yes we dated for 3 and a half years but sadly he took his life after I had to move.

• Last year hah, I was about to turn 19 wen I had my first date

• I was 18 lol and it was not so great lmao.

• I was 13 and dated that guy for almost 3 years then I didn't date again for about 4 years.

• why you no long dating for 4 years?

• It was a young love and for the longest time, I could not get over him. Now I'm 20 and I have been dating my current boyfriend for over a year.

• I was 19

• same here, i ve never had one (x unless its online

What Guys Said 5

• I was about 15 or 16. I went with the girl to this really fancy mall where I acted sort of like her surrogate gay friend who held her purse while she shopped for hours. Then we ate pizza together and I think I offender her because I ate less than she did. We also went out a few more times doing similar things, perhaps the funnest was when we went to Great America together and rode the rollercoasters together. Never before have I felt as happy and carefree as when I went down that drop with the girl of my dreams next to me, literally free falling.

• First date was 22 at the lake. The date lasted 30 minutes before her mom caught her since she didn't tell her mom where she was going. Yea bummer of a first date. Just don't ask about the 2nd date with her.

• I was 19. Went to get coffee with some Fulton, KY sisters.

• Hopefully next week.

• A first serious date when I was 22.