Girls, Girls what do you find attractive?

Hi everyone , I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic. Anyway I've never had a girlfriend I come from Melbourne Aus and find the girls here really difficult to talk to, I'm very relaxed and down to earth. All my mates who have been overseas reckon the girls come up to you and talk , unless you're in a big city in a western country where girls are precived to be more self entitled. Anyway what do you find attractive in a guy? I have broad shoulders broad chest muscular , I have bright blue eyes big check bones good jawline , but I have red hair which always seems to be the biggest turn of. I have a good job , completed a degree in economics, very down to earth and can talk to most people , yet when I ask a girl out I've just been always told no , go away, ewwww red head yuck , no sorry. I've just got to the point of giving up because I just can't be bothered anymore I'm sick of it, I really not sure what to do anymore , even guys who are uglier than me ( well that's what I think ) with brown or blonde hair do much better the most responsive thing I always hear fr a female red heads are disgusting..

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I know several redheads personally who pull tons of ass... Maybe you need to fine tune your approach?

• Which country are they in? I've never even had one complement about red hair , all the girls in my city go for all the greasy douch bags with gives noses

• I'm Aussie, I'm in melbourne which is one of the most multicultral places in the whole world if not probaly the most multicultral place in the world. There are more people are Eastern Europeans , more Middle Easterners, more Indians, more Asians, than the original indigenous population and the convicts ( which is my ancestry) who were here for the 300 years , girls here all seem to into the greasy fat nose shits , which whom I hate , caused nothing but trouble when they got here

• I'm not familiar with the culture of Australia, I admit. But redheads are definitely not universally unattractive.

What Girls Said 5

• That's odd, we're from the same city however i've relocated in Canada, I've never noticed that females were reluctant to go up to males or talk etc. I think everyone finds different things attractive, perhaps others are just shy

• How many guys did your get approached by? And what did the successful ones do lol

• So what was the best way you got approached , I don't even bother anymore because girls just seemed to hate guys with red hair ( while girls with red hair get put on a pedestal) and only like guys with brown eyes and eastern europens features,

• Or I'm just shit / ugly :/

• Ha-ha the only think unattractive is when people take pictures with their middle fingers

• Well first of all flipping off the camera isn't very attractive and the language you use isn't either. I don't find redheads unattractive at all, and I like wide shoulders. Lol The description you gave sounded good to me, I think you may need to change your approach like the other lady said.

• last pic reminded me of this :D
    http://en.spongepedia.org/images/3/3d/Normal.jpg

• This might sound surprising, but your hair is attractive. Also your smile