Is this a date or no?(quick answer)

She's bringing a guy friend along so we can all "chill". originally it was just gonna be me and her, then she decided to bring one of our guy friends along with us.

Does that mean she only saw that "movie date" as just a simple friend hanging out thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's bringing the other guy to let you know that it's not a date and that she doesn't want to date you.

What Girls Said 1

• She's not seeing this as a date between you and her. If she did she wouldn't have felt the need to invite another 3rd person to the party.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, I would tell her to have fun hanging out with her friend and I'd make other plans. Don't waste your time. At the very least she's being inconsiderate; most likely, she's sending you a hint.

• There is only a slight chance she may see it as a date but was nervous and wanted a friend (who happened to be a guy) however, all in all, sounds like its just friends.