Why are guys scared off when they find out a girl likes them?

Whenever I start to befriend a guy, especially if I like him, he either finds out somehow or for some reason if he thinks I like him he will completely ignore me and stop being my friend! Wtf? Can someone explain this nonsense?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he doesn't know how to act and becomes shy/nervous... or he's not interested and spacing himself out so he doesn't have to have that conversation with you.

What Guys Said 8

• There's a lot of reasons man your asking an open ended question. But if it were me it would be because I don't think I should let you in because im afraid that if I do fall for you and I let you in.. Your gonna find something you don't like in my life and then leave me... And then I'm stuck with all these feelings because I let another woman into my life who didn't know what she was getting into... But maybe that's not it... It could be anything man.. But it's a little something like this... Girl says: I like you... Guy thinks; but you don't even know me, because if you did, you wouldn't like me.

• Yes because its abnormal for a chick to like some of us.

• Generally it goes like this in my head
    "What? No way! Me? Of all people? Get out, she probably said that on a dare!"

• Probably because they don't like you the same way.

Guys get creeped/weirded out, too.

• I have the same problem, with a girl though... it's hit and miss with communication

• When I was 14 whenever a girl liked me and be open about it, I would think she will accuse me of rape if I don't give her what she wants.

I've been accused of it, and was discouraged by it at one point. But now I'm free to choose who I like and who I don't. Being accused of rape really traumatized me.
    And worst of all, people takes their side over the accused.

• If you like me I won't run away.

• You have to go for it... force him...

Guys are naturally shy about this stuff

• Thanks for upvoting this... just catch his dick next time when nobody's looking

He'll go crazy about you :P

What Girls Said 0