Why he acts like this? Does he lose interest in me?

I met this guy on internet, the first date was great, we had dinner and had a good conversation, we even had plan to go on another date.
After that date we keep texting, not a lot tho, he reply it late because he said he was busy with his job, and he is going to be out of town on week days, but we still going to meet on Sunday.
While on text, he once asked about our relationship, but I didn't answer because I'm not sure of him yet.
The next date I went to his place, we were just cuddling, he said he loves me and try to kiss me but I refuse to be kissed because I know that would heat things up and lead to another that I'm not ready for.
He asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes but then I Said no, I was confused because it was only second date, and he was busy all the week, he never calls and barely text me. So I offer him how about we get to know each other better first. He said yes.
And the we go for a lunch and he ride me home, after that date his text seems cold and he reply it very slow. Again, he said he is busy with his job
At the other night I saw him online yet he hasn't reply to my message.
We haven't talk for 3 days now, I'm not sure should I text him first and try to work things up or just forget him already?

What Guys Said 1

• "While on text, he once asked about our relationship, but I didn't answer…"

"The next date I went to his place, we were just cuddling, he said he loves me and try to kiss me but I refused to be kissed because…"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes but then I said no…"

You sound exhausting and confusing. He stuck with you a lot longer than I would have.

• Come on, we just meet up on 2nd date. And he said I love you, we barely know each other.

• My point was that you need to relax a bit and go with the flow. If you worry to much about trying to stop it from going anywhere, then it'll never go anywhere. I'm sure that you came across as rigid and uptight.

• I want to clarify since I get the feeling that English might not be your native language. I did not mean that you had to make out with the guy if you didn't want to. I am just saying that you seem to be inside your head too much instead of enjoying the moment. So I'm just suggesting that you need to try and relax a bit and have fun and not worry so much about where it is headed. Let things develop naturally. Often when a person worries too much about trying to prevent future problems, they just wind up creating problems in the present.

What Girls Said 0