Guy asks me on date?

So this guy asked me on a date. It'll be our first date... but, he told me to pick the place... what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm dumbfounded lol. Umm give him a recommendations on where you like to eat. I don't know this is strange

• Why strange?

• Hey thanks! How did it go?

• Hahaha! Umm. Well, he ended up being shorter the what is profile said. I was taller then him. (Which is fine I just wish he would have told me his real height in the first place) umm. He made jokes the whole night (I fine with joking) I just couldn't tell if he was ever telling the truth. Umm We haven't talked since.

Most Helpful Girl

• its simple. just decide what you want to do and pick a place you want to go. if you asked him out where would you have asked him to?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know, pick a place?

• Pick a good public place, lol.

• So you think it would be ok for me to pick. After he asked me out.

• Sure, why not? I wouldn't say go to the most expensive place in the neighborhood, but it would serve him right if you did, LOL!!! Although, if he's asking you to pick, then he has the money.

• pick the place. If you don't know how to make decisions for yourself its not a big turn on.

• Turn off? But, if the guy asks me out he should pick the place right?

• He wants to know where you want to go so you don't go somewhere you will hate going to

What Girls Said 3

• Pick the most expensive place! BURGERS! hahaha

• You should... pick the place.

• Pick a place