He's going away to uni, can we do it?

We have been doing 2 hrs distance for the last 4 months but seeing each other every week. Now he is going back to uni & I am not. It will be 3.5 hrs away & he will be getting drunk & be around more girls.
He has said he wants to keep seeing me & said he loves me but I'm scared about when he goes.
I won't be able to see him as much & I don't know if we'll manage it. I also am scared about other girls, especially when he gets lonely after a while & wants cuddles. How can we do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew a girl and thought she liked me. I almost asked her out, but wound up dating her friend (they were both athletes). Anyway, the next quarter that I knew her, she suddenly mentioned having a boyfriend. I thought it was 🐂💩. They got married last year. So yeah, it's possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope! He might leave u so he can be a free man at uni!

What Guys Said 1

• Hahaha nothing. It's not like you have any option left. He will either cheat or he won't. You can not change it.

I think you should make some mental preparations. Contact time is a powerful force. The more you meet someonez the friendlier you will get with that person. You are far more conscious of the guy in class that you keep watching daily that the distance love you haven met since last summer.

What Girls Said 1

• By trusting your boyfriend and keeping your communication open.