Should I reach out after one year?

My girlfriend of almost 3 years told me she was done with me and told me to never contact her again if I had any respect for her. It's been a year and I still miss her. Would I be crazy for reaching out?

I never cheated on her but I was a flirt and I talked to girls online but I was just flirting and she acted like I was cheating on her, always wanting to see my phone and stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense but that is cheating. Why do you want to be with a girl you can't be loyal to and why would she want to be with you... If I were her I'd tell her to not waste her time. Trust me if she hast reached out she doesn't care for you a bit and if she thinks about you it's prob not in a good way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same happened to me. And don't bother you only hurt yourself. I personally just went dark and never contacted her. If she wants you she will call or contact you. Thats what mine did... i shot her down immediately... because i ain't got tha tiiiime

What Girls Said 2

• Do you know the reasons why show broke up with you?

• I never cheated on her but I was a flirt and I talked to girls online but I was just flirting and she acted like I was cheating on her, always wanting to see my phone and stuff.

• You can try getting in touch with her. But if she responds and that was what really bothered her and you haven't changed, she probably won't agree to trying it again. I'm not saying for you to go and change the way you are. But if that's the reason she broke up with you, she didn't want to put up with it anymore and keep feel hurt and upset, so if you are still like that, don't get your hopes up that she'll come back.

• no you can't help who you love and there is nothing worse than "what if's" better to do it and at the worst get rejected but at least you can say you tried.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't. She sounds either nuts (which won't change in one year even if she was really trying) or she genuinely wants you to leave her alone. Work on moving on and let the past be the past.

• Why would she sound crazy? I had a similar experience and told him not to call me again because he was draining my energy... I needed to either make a clean cut or allow myself to be in a loser relationship.

• Sounds like she meant what she said, and if its been 12 months I think she would have reached out to you if she really wanted to.