Alpha males: how would you feel if a woman made the first move?

Let's say this cute little 5'1-5'2 girl came and started to talk to you and you can tell she sort of likes you. How would you feel? And then she asks you out or if you want to hang out with her or something?

I'm pretty confident and I love to talk and be the one to make the first move. I'm natrually outgoing. Would an alpha male not like that?
What if I were to text you first?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be very impressed and attracted. I like a confident woman. And i mean I would probably ask her on a date quicker than she does.. since she likes me why hesitate or wait. Be forward. Just because you approached me first does not make me feel any less of a man. I feel if it did then you wouldn't be a true alpha. And if you text me first i will just take that as a sign that you want to see me and i will set the next date. It is so rare for woman to be that confident. They are out there but most are insecure and to focused on societies "Rules" thus making them inauthentic. The confident woman is so rare so seeing it happen o damn it is sexy. It shows you can play and won't fold if we start to tease each other. Love is playful and fun not serious !

• Yeah usually guys don't seem interested in me but I think part of it is because I'm culturally dressed hahah. But I'm pretty confident.

• Yeah most likely protection.

• Interesting.

What Guys Said 23

• I think it depends on your definition of alpha, and what part of the US, culture.
    I would like it, would you actually approach a guy like me though? I'm either the loudest guy or the quietist guy in the room. Which guy would you approach?

The reason I would like it, would be that I wouldn't have to second guess whether you are actually interested, I hate that game. It depends on how you go about it, if you go about it sleezy its a huge turn off for me, but if you do sophisticatedly it allows room to inject dominance in a playful way.

• I'd go for either; loud or quiet. :)
      If we were both in a college class of come up to you and talk to you.
      You might not be attracted to me though (I'm not really that sexy or good looking, just cute) but we can become really good friends. :)

• If they belittle others, and if the intelligent girls think they are douches... they are probably sociopaths (the less intelligent version of psychopaths), which means they lack the normal capacity for empathy like psychopaths but psychopaths are intelligent monsters able to blend in extremely well while standing out as an alpha sometimes as well. Your typical alphas might be douches in the form of white knights (the protector with a dry sense of humor/very serious) or your standard Jock, but don't be fooled they could be very intelligent and competitive in almost anything. You seem like a sweet and descent girl you'll find your alpha. That's a cute equivocation, lion with a gazelle LOL

• Oh wow thanks for the knowledge I'll make sure to keep that in check!! The last thing I need is a sociopath or a psychopath in my life screwing with my mind! :O I wanted batman not the joker! :D hahahaha
      Thank-you for the nice words! And yes I love the idea of cute animals with stronger ones. :)

• Well, to be honest, if a woman approaches me 90% of time I won't reject her. The confidence is a massive turn on for me.

• An alpha male such as myself would bash her over the head with a club and drag her back to my cave.

• What is this alpha male shit lol my girlfriend walked up to me 1st and we been 2getha for 7 years now.. I remember thinking that she was so brave for that

• Make them feel beta or omega for sure

• i dont think the guy would feel a significant difference.

• I just came here to comment so I can infer that I am an alpha male

Now Go ahead and get pissed gag!

Baha😂😂✌

• Having the girl approach you signifies that she cares
    and that she doesn't "just go with it".

To me, at least.

• That's the kind of move that would you in the jaws of guys like these
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._1298901287_n.jpg

• Less work for me, im cool with it.

• Alpha male? lol

• Being an alpha male. You wouldn't have to make the first move. You just have to be clear that you're interested. And I rather prefer that you wouldn't play games in the whole playing hard to get. Play hard to get when it comes to sex. Don't play hard to get to know

• If willing to kill in order to defend people from those who would harm them counts as an alpha male, then I would quite enjoy a girl coming up to me and doing as you've said. I would be happy to hang out and such.

• Well if they are "alpha" and they hadn't made a move already they probably aren't interested.

• That's basically how my relationship with my last ex started. I asked her out eventually but she approached me and made it pretty obvious that that's what she wanted.

• I prefer women to make the first move. And honestly think most guys would think so too.

• Alpha males... = not me lol... Good luck

• I'd appreciate it. And think you are brave.

• What is alpha?

• If I like her then yeah, actually I'd feel like I hit the jackpot (because when do girls make the first move nowadays, right?) instead of feeling like I'm doing her a favor or anything. And the talking to me first part is cute.

• lol retardette detected... .

• if theyre "alpha" males then theyd like it

• I would say to myself, "Well of course she would, who wouldn't, I'm me!".

What Girls Said 4