What kind of girl or guy are you looking for? Don't be shy, be honest and open you never know what possibilities might open up?

what kind of girl or guy are you looking for?  Don't be shy, be honest and open you never know what possibilities might open up?
but this little angel will always have my heart (sophia).

Most Helpful Guy

• Smart, educated, beautiful (according to my unique taste), minimally materialistic, sexually adventurous, and intellectually curious (stays objective and truthful, doesn't take things personal unless warranted).

In reality, these are laughable expectations. So I'll be happy with a dumb submissive girl that thinks I'm a genius and causes emotional shit storms when she wants things her way. That's about what I deserve.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not looking at the moment.

What Guys Said 5

• I would love to find a woman who I think is amazing, beautiful, loving, passionate, compassionate, a line of work she loves to do, someone who will challenge me, but encourage me and be comforting. I like curvy butts and I am a small breasts fan, I prefer short ladies, great smile and can hold a conversation with me or a group of friends, confidence, clarity, and drive.

• Looking for a girl who will be down for adventures in nature and just be comfortable enough to be myself and allow her to be herself. A relationship like a girl mentioned bellow about falling for someones soul and everything about them. I do not want or need anything complicated :) Someone I find attractive and who finds me attractive (hahaha). Lots of life and adventures for me to live still

• I've kind of set the bar to high and disappointed myself. I think I did that because I had the bar set too low and/or I just kind of went with the flow without putting in much effort. I realize my mistake and overcompensated. Now I just wish for prostate cancer.

• Well I'm straight. I'm just looking for a woman I can get on with now. Who doesn't judge me or try to change me. My last girlfriend spent ten years trying to do that. Bloody waste of time. We are who we are. I'm not a wrk in progress or a lost soul looking for guidance. I'm smart, capable and determined. I don't need a mother. Having a laugh together is the most important

• Reasonably pretty, smart... But I can really go for one with a great voice

What Girls Said 3

• That baby is so beauriful! Bless her heart and soul!!! :)

I'm looking for someone who will fall in love with my soul and return fall in love with theirs. Because the body dies away but the soul lasts forever, this making our love forever immortal! :)

• He is religious , always strives to be the best but isn't strict. Meaning, practices religion but not to the extreme.

He is modest, keeps himself chaste for marriage, kind heart, keeps good tie with family and relatives, lives a healthy life or tries to.

Does not smoke, does not watch porn or anything with inappropriate scenes or languages, does not drink alcohol, does not gamble,

Won't put his pet first when it comes to saving a human life.

He is a little bit of a philosopher, likes to self reflect and ponder, easy going, does not yell or speak in a rude voice, does not get overly friendly with girls,

Not over protective of his phone, etc, has a sense of humor but does not lie when telling jokes, he seeks knowledge, practices them, and teaches others, patient, and humble.

So, someone who strives to be righteous.

• A guy who is smart , knows what he wants , who makes me laugh , who is fun to be around. And who is attractive ! Has nice lips and nice teeth lol ! :) and is taller than me !