What should I do?

I've been talking to a guy for sometime now. at first everything was great we spent all our time together he had me Cut off all the other man I was taking to and only focused on him only to find out he had just gotten into a relationship with someone else. I was so hurt but I moved on and met an amazing guy we dated for a couple months but ended things because he moved. Then that same week the guy I was talking to before started tryin to pursue me again because he found out that his girlfriend was a hoe. We've been talking now for quite a few months and nothing's happened until a couple days ago he told me he wanted to be with me but was scared because too many other guys found me attractive then stopped community with me after he told me this information ( 3 days). I don't know what I should do. If I should leave him or stick it out? I really need advice.
Thank you in advance

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you want to be with him. Go be with him quell his insecurities by expressing that you want to be with in a powerful way.

What Girls Said 0