Me and my boyfriend only really talk online?

We talk almost everyday online either Skype or fb, but when we are at school we barely talk nor sit together. I find this weird since when we go on dates or hang out just us two he's completely fine.

What Guys Said 1

• This is quite common with teenage puppy love! Don't worry, you'll grow out of it! :)

What Girls Said 2

• Just mention it to him that you'd like to see him more at school, then again it really depends if he hangs out with his friends at school and wants some friend time etc. You're apart of his life, not supposed to be his whole life, he may have more time to give you outside of school aka online and dates etc. It's his way of finding a middle perhaps?

• hmm. remember that at school it's best not to be consumed by each other, so it's fine, but at least spending a bit of time together and with ur friends would b nice.