Girls please no bs?

So my girlfriend dumped me and i was totally depressed. Instead of falling into alcohol and drugs i did the opposite. I got in shape (lost weight & gained muscles) and bought a new 80k bmw car because i deserved it. I went to a grocery store and in the parking lot i saw a stunning blonde talking on her phone just standing on the entrance. She started looking at me as soon as i pulled up on the parking lot. I then got out of my car and she was still starring at me. I then walked inside the store and i looked back to see if she was still standing there and she was STILL STARRING. I got done with my shopping and was at the cashier booth and she was still starring!. She then left and i left too.

I'm 23 and she was at least 50. Point is do you think she liked what she saw? i ask only because next time it happens i will make a move but before i do i thought i asked this for future ref.

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you had a giant booger on your face.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She obviously likes what she sees or she can't resist the kick me sign someone stuck onto your back.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• She certainly sounds like she was impressed. And good for you for choosing to take care of yourself instead of harming yourself. It takes strength to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, but why did you repost this? Just go up to her, whats the worst that can happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... How are you going to tell us to be mature when you asked this question near word for word a day ago?

Now, I will be immature and you're not getting any DAMN help from me.

:)

0|1
    0|0
  • Mmm yeah probably

0|0
    0|0
  • She is liking what she sees plus them heifers love young boys too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course she did. That's what it seems like. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She definitely liked what she saw! She probably thought you were too young, though

0|0
    0|0
  • blatantly staring at you for a long time means she may be interested

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!