Girls, is cheating a deal breaker?

if he cheats, will you stay with him? what will you do to him if you walk in on him cheating? slap him or yell at him or attack both him and the girl?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheating is a dealbreaker. Why in the world would I stay with someone who doesn't respect me enough to not put his dick in someone else? Doesn't seem like a good person to be with.

There will probably be some physical violence, yes. The idiot accomplice might be spared because it's not their fault that the other one is a bag of dicks.

What Girls Said 17

• Punch the bitch in her tit and walk out, never look back. Lol well that's what I use to say I'd do.
    Now I'd probably leave to find someone who is happy and satisfied with just me. There are plenty of fish in the sea. I'd just keep searching for my French Angel Fish. (Type of fish that's monogamous)
    I'd do nothing to either of them. It's not worth showing the guy I'm hurt, I'd rather him think I couldn't careless. That would probably be kick in the balls enough.

• I wouldn't attack him or even yell at him. I'd just leave. Take the dog with me. Probably cry a lot, but may or may not be able to speak to him. I wouldn't do anything to the girl - she's not the one who cheated.

• Wasn't with my ex and I always told myself that it would be. It was really abusive though so I thought that it really was my fault like he said. I have since learned my lesson and never again

• Yes it's a deal breaker. I don't know what I would do. I'd be absolutely heart broken since that would tbe completely out of character and unexpected from him. I'd probably be too shocked to even do anything.

• ^^ Yeah, that. Can't answer question bc cannot even imagine.

I mean, I can't even imagine the boy telling a lie, even.

• @redeyemindtricks haha straight up. He is seriously the most genuinely good person I know.

• Well, whether one could say the same about my man would depend on definitions/semantics... but he has never been anything less than brutally, unflinchingly, unforgivingly honest, that boy.
      The tough-love approach. Only kind of love that exists, in my little world.

But, yeah, even one stupid little lie would totally make it all come crashing down. Ya know?

Even if it were about something stupid and trivial. In fact, it might even be worse, in that case.
      Dunno. Again, can't imagine.

In any case, it sounds like you got a keeper. <3

• I don't tolerate it. I would leave and not look back.

• Yes so much I never look at you the same.

• I would most likely slap him then break up with him. Cheating is not a mistake its a decision so that means the individual didn't stop to think the heart he's going to hurt and the feelings he's going to crush. So by all means, i won't think about the face i'm going to slap nor the words i will say. I will allow the hands to do the talks and then ill do the walking.

• Obviously it's a deal breaker.

• No I won't

• Yes it is

• Of course it's a deal breaker. I'd just leave and never come back.

• No. It turns me on. #sarcasm

;D

• I would let him go. Forgot I ever met his sorry ass.

• If you love her than why would you want to be with anyone else?
    If you don't love her than why are you even in a relationship?
    Simple as that.

• Yes, it's a dealbreaker. I couldn't forgive, it's too hurtful.

• I have been curious in having a open relationship. So maybe if he was my bestfriend and we both were still sexually active with each other, then I could probably be easily persuaded into having a open relationship as long as we kept it clean, honest and didn't start something long term and big with another person.

But no if it came out later that he had been having side bitches. Then yes that is a deal breaker.

Honesty is the key.

• Cheating is a big deal breaker. I don't do violence, but I'd tell him to pack up his stuff and get out. I want nothing to do with him.