Boyfriend is best friends with a girl who I'm not aloud meet, they do everything together it's making me feel awful but so angry?

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 5years, we do get on very well and make each other laugh, he started his new job a year ago and straight away he became friends with some girl. He didn't even tell me I found out because I seen a text from her on his phone, I said nothing for weeks about her. but he was going out to town with her getting haircuts getting coffee just hanging out and getting food. He told me when I asked about her. I was fine at the start, I then asked him can I go out with yous some day? He said no. I said why not? I'll most likely get on with her he said no I don't want you to meet her you don't have to! So since that day we fight constantly about her. He gets so angry and defensive if I mention her or anything. he sticks up for her more then me, they do things more then me and him do. All he dose is bring me down to his house for sleepovers that's it. If I bring her up o talk about or ask he literally will stop talking to me, for about a week and call me a ' child stupid jealous ' and will happily text her on WhatsApp all day long and take ages replying to me. ( I no they text on whatsapp) he always said that she dosnt want to meet me so his days out with her are his days out and I stay at home. Now there is a catch.. he says she's a lesbian. Now I don't no because I don't no her. So I went for a walk last night with my friend we live near a gym , my boyfriend was at the gym I knew he told me. He never told me who he was going with. So there I see him and his girl mate power walking down towards his house. Back fron the gym. I was shocked. My friend was shocked my boyfriend text me saying I'm only out. I said yeah I seen you and Ness walking down the road to yours. He said ' where we're u!!!' I said just near the shops. I said why didn't you tell me she was going with you? He lost it ' do I have to fuc*ing tell you everything honestly pi** off your a child. and stoped texting me. Please help. How should I r

Most Helpful Girl

• To me the fact that he is dead set against you meeting her is fishy. I'm all for opposite sex friends - both me and boyfriend have them - but that is fishy.

What Guys Said 2

• She's not a lesbian
    He wants 2 GFs
    You don't
    Probably SHE doesn't either
    Meet her & exchange information carefully, don't give more than what you're getting out of her but make sure she knows your relationship with him.
    She may come up with a solution or cook up one with you.

Usually the two-timer gets dumped by all

• He needs to go. Essentially, he's attempting to be a bigamist. He needs to go.

What Girls Said 3

• Time to break it off. It seriously sounds like he's cheating and if not he's being a total ass. You don't deserve that.

• Tell him it's not working and move on. He's lying if they are only friends he would let you meet her. And for him to go out with her more and only want to stay in with you is a big issue. To go a week and not talk to you is an exscuse for him to spend more time with her.

• Wait...
    -So he had this best girl friend who he kept secret from you, and you found out about yourself later.
    -You've been with him 5 years but he only sees you to have "sleep overs"...
    -but he's always going out with her and spending time with her.
    -You're not allowed to meet her.
    -He doesn't reply to your texts, but is on WhatsApp to her all day...

And all this seems like a normal relationship to you? Honestly it sounds more like she's his girlfriend and you're the side chick.