Girls, How to get a girls interested?

Girls, How to get a girls interested?

Hi everyone , I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic. Anyway I've never had a girlfriend I come from Melbourne Aus and find the girls here really difficult to talk to, I'm very relaxed and down to earth. All my mates who have been overseas reckon the girls come up to you and talk , unless you're in a big city in a western country where girls are precived to be more self entitled. Anyway what do you find attractive in a guy? I have broad shoulders broad chest muscular , I have bright blue eyes big check bones good jawline , but I have red hair which always seems to be the biggest turn of. I have a good job , completed a degree in economics, very down to earth and can talk to most people , yet when I ask a girl out I've just been always told no , go away, ewwww red head yuck , no sorry. I've just got to the point of giving up because I just can't be bothered anymore I'm sick of it. Anyway here's photos of myself. What should I do to get notice? Arghhh help lol

1

What Girls Said 1

• Well i would say that be confident in yourself and show respect to a girl`s boundaries.

You are who you are and that is an amazing thing, if the ladies who you approach dont like you on just based on your looks then thats their fault not yours.

I personally always find confidence and humour more charming and sexy than the physical looks haha

goodluck and hope you might hook up with someone awesome :)