Why don't boys at my school talk to me?

Ok i know people will usually say "oh, he may be afraid or intimidated by you" but no. None of them seem scared at all in fact they treat me like i dont even exist like.. i come to school looking my best everyday and dont get noticed because... im... not pretty? or my ass isn't fat? lmao this has got to stop. in the begining of the year literally everyone kept staring and trying to talk to me lmao wtf happened anyways yah its just so frustrating that literally no one will come up to me and talk to me wth

Most Helpful Guy

• 1- they dont find you that good looking
    2- you are bitchy and have a bad personality and not really their type
    3- they think you are out of their league so they dont even try as not get rejected
    4- they thought you were new and exotic somehow but they've grown used to you, therefore they dont find you as interesting anymore

choose the one that suits you best.

What Guys Said 5

• You're 14. It's not like guys your age are looking for long term girlfriends.

Don't worry about it. As you said, plenty of guys were talking to you at the start of the year so there's nothing 'wrong' with you.

• Could it be someone spread a rumor about you?

• They think you're out of there league or they didn't like your personality :P

• it would seem that you are stuck up and that is a great repellent for men

• how about u go talk to them goddamn

What Girls Said 0