Girls, who chooses where you eat?

if you're seeing a guy and you arrange to eat at a resturant who chooses where to eat?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I live with a cousin and I 'Chooses where to eat' Last nite... And also Offered to pay for our meal as a sweet deal.
    However, In a Relationship, Married or even Dating, My partner and Myself... Decide usually when we take the Ride.
    And of course, It all sometimes depends who has a Craving First for What at that Moment of Munching.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, have one more coupon before March1st to SUBWAY and Cousin is on board. lolxxoo

What Girls Said 5

• Well usually it depends. Like recently this guy and I decided on a place based off his diet (he's diabetic) so we chose a place where we can eat mainly salad.
    Usually I'm the one picking the places but that's because the dudes gave me a choice; plus I know where good food is ;)
    But then again it's usually in my area. If it's in the guy's area he finds a place.

• It depends on the day, most times we take turns choosing. Other times he just try to make me decide because he's indecisive.

• Me because I care what I eat! haha

• We either take turns or mutually agree on a place.

• Usually he will unless I have something in mind.