Is it more attractive if a girl is a tomboy?

I've always been described as a tomboy because I'm willing to do stuff that isn't considered for girls. If there is heavy lifting, I do it by myself without asking for help, I'm not intimidated by guys or girls, I like superheros, video games, I like to pull pranks constantly, I talk like a guy supposedly, tell dirty, dark jokes a lot more, and most of all i like girls. I'm bisexual. I don't think i am a tomboy, I've always thought of myself more as a girly girl because I like to wear makeup and dresses and i hate playing sports even watching it. And I listen to heavy metal or anything that has guitars, drums, and anger.
Is it more appealing that a girl is a tomboy?

I don't dress like a boy or sound like one either.

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion yes. I prefer women who aren't frail or pretend to be frail. I tend to think the tomboy types are more down to earth at least in my experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the man's preferences. I would say that in a general way, men are more into feminine women not tomboy but they are many men who like tomboy or girl like you. I just think they are not the majority.
    I'm personally really feminine, girly and not really strong. It makes men feel strong and manly next to me which they will feel less with a tomboy.

What Guys Said 11

• Feminine girls only tbh

• I don't know that society consideres tomboys to be more attractive, but I do. I love a girl who isn't afraid to get dirty or scuffed up.

• no

filler

• Absolutely, I love tomboys. I don't really like feminine women.

You do sound like a tomboy, even though you wear make-up.

• Doesn't matter based on her likes and dislikes. But if she dresses like a dude and her body gestures are like a dude and if she is even 10% unfeminine... I ain't giving a second look. BIG TURNOFF that.

• To your classification your a tomboy. But to me my opinion your a girl.

• I never said i described myself as a tomboy, i said people described me as that. I always thought of myself as a girly girl. Because I like shoes, dresses, perfumes and makeup.

• Lmao wtf is even tomboy

• Actually it's normal to be a tomboy but if you are also a tomboy in sex, that guy would be in so much trouble :D

• Absolutely!

• Completely opinionated. I prefer girly girls.

• I like a mix. A girl that dresses like a girly girl so tight jeans and other tight pants etc, wears a little make up and wears perfume but has a tomboy personality.

What Girls Said 1

• Not really, some guys would like it, others like dressy girls so it depends on the guy and what he prefers