Girls, Smooth or Hairy Chest?

I'm looking of the opinions of American gals specifically on this on question because I live in America. I know European women seem to favor shaved on the whole. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Do you prefer a shaved or hairy chest? What are your reasons for liking or disliking either? Do you not care either way?

By all standards I have an extremely hairy chest and stomach. Sould I shave it or at least trim it up? If so how short? Enough to have some hair, but have it look more kempt? Leave the chest hair, get rid of the stomach hair?

I've had mixed reactions in previous relationships. The girls who liked it hairy said it looked manly, and that shaved looked like an adolescent boy. The ones who liked it shaved said it looked more kempt and well groomed and that hairy looked gross.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I find that it depends on the guy, some look good with a hairy chest and some look good with a shaved chest.

• What determines if he looks good with it or not?

• Thanks for the answer.

• No problem :)

What Girls Said 3

• Shaved or little hair. I don't mind. I do like a happy trail.

• I like some chest hair.

• Smoooootthhhh