How many times have you been asked out?

How many times did you accept or reject those people?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a tough question to answer. I didn't get many requests for dates and I still hardly get any after my divorce. Maybe I've been asked out 20 times in my entire life?

I used to feel really bad about rejecting somebody, so I'd always go out with them and then it would be really awkward because they thought I liked them and I was just trying to be nice.

Also, it depends on if you're talking about online dating in which being asked out is a completely different scenario.

I would say probably 75% of the time I would go out with someone who asked me. Most of the time, I'm the one who's doing the asking and I phrase it in a very casual, friendly way so that they don't feel pressured.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never. I had one girl show interest in me before but she had changed her mind afterwards. It was confusing as fuck - who changes their mind so quick? I'm convinced it was some kind of joke on my behalf.

What Girls Said 13

• I've never counted but I've only declined like 10 times because I was in relationship or I wasn't feeling it. When I was single I usually said yes to at least one date.

• 1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    Real answer: ZERO!

• I couldn't tell you numbers but I reject more than I accept, largely because when I'm asked, I already have a boyfriend.

• Only once and I rejected.

• In my life? Or this year?

• Several, but I'm 22. I've also worked customer service jobs and get more opportunities get asked. Sometimes I'd say yes, other times it'd be no.

• never counted.
    accepted twice though

• Lol a few times! I've accepted a few and rejected a few

• oh lucky u! (: See u don't need the gag guys to like u! hahah

• Like 3 times.

• I've never counted how many I've accepted but I've rejected about 4 guys in my life

• Once

• 3 times and they were a joke but I said no to all of them cuz they were scaring me. Toobdirect

• In middle and high school, 3 guys asked me out. I "dated" them (claiming to be boyfriend and girlfriend, but mostly sat with each at lunch and held hands, hugged goodbye after he walked me to my class. No actually dating took place). I asked 2 guys out, one said yes, one said no. The one that said yes, we went out to eat, shopping, and went to a dance together.

As an adult, I've been asked out 7 times. I had to turn 3 down because I was already in a relationship with someone.

What Guys Said 15

• I'd have to say that I have never explicitly been asked out. However, in retrospect, I do believe that there were at least a few times when girls were really hinting and pushing me to ask them out. But I was younger then, shyer, and more ignorant, so I did not pick up the signals at the time.

• 2-4 times if I remember right it was somewhere around there, rejected all of them lol (for good reasons I might add )

• 1 time and I accepted.

• Not a single time have I been asked out. -__-

• I've never actually asked someone out formally but I have been asked out a few times.
    But I've declined everytime.

• Zero. I kinda wish it was more acceptable for girls to ask guys out. It would take less pressure off me to make it perfect and it could show who likes me better. Even if no girls asked me out, I think it'd still make it easier for me for some reason

• twice by men and once bei a girl. i rejected all of them xD

• Around 12-15 times by a girl and 2 by a guy. I accepted almost all the girls cause I just can't reject and possibly hurt them... I just show them that I see them as friends.

• Several, some were rejected, some weren't.

• Four. I don't reject anyone :p

• I've never been asked out.

• once, i accepted. however i wish i rejected her, would ve hurt way less

• A big fat zero, zilch, Nada

• 0 :(

• Twice, once by a girl in middle school, and another time at the cash register at cracker barrel, she walked up and tapped me on the shoulder, never seen this woman in my life and was laughing and carrying on asking how I was doing. Then my wife walks up...