White girls! Who do you prefer?

• White guys
  • Black guys

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer white guys.

• Be warned. You'll be called a racist for saying that.

• @luminosity u no u lyk it ;)

What Guys Said 6

• 4|2
    • lol and someone said racism doesn't really exist in relationships lmao.. It amazes me how blind people are to the actions that take place in everyday life... Buuut I guess ignorance is bliss 😌

• I just like white guys. I'm not attracted to anything else. There's nothing more attractive to me than a guy with charm and confidence. He could be working at a retail store, but if he has confidence in himself, and makes me laugh. I'm happy.

• Smh look I don't like online fights... And I espdcidllyvdont like fighting with girls cuz you can't do anything and either way you end up losing the fight so I'm gonna squash this... Look, ladies I apologize... I don't personally mind what type of gentlemen your attracted to, He could be green for all I care... If I've upset you in any way I'm sorry I meant no harm... (To each his own.) it's not a crime to like a certain race or anything... I just wanted to convo on it but I think thjngs are getting out of hand... With that being so I hope there's no hard feelings in this topic, I apologize

• The answer should be white guys.. since most people prefer their own race/s over other, right?

• LOL this should go out to all those paranoid white guys who think no white girls like white guys *sigh*

• It seems people have a higher preference for people of their own culture/race.

For example, I've observed that Asian guys tend to have a higher preference for Asian girls. And this for the most part applies to other ethnicities/cultures.

And of course there are exceptions.

• If this is true why are so many white people using slang like black people and why is their a sudden out hurts of white people suddenly becoming rappers and listening tones and hip hop lol in fact why are while people buying Jordan's and shit lol... A lot of quite people like black people style but don't like dating black people because of the skin color lol oh lord...

• >.< I'm talking overall, not cities/towns.

• I know...

I simply used those as examples.
      The normality is dependant on the location.

• No brown guys option unfortunately!

• loool white girls dont usually perfer brown guys

• No Asians either. Guess the world went through an ethnic cleansing while I was sleeping last night

• You going to get a lot of mixed reviews on this one

What Girls Said 8

• I prefer a guy who will treat me well. Doesn't matter what he is.

• What if I am not white? I am alien?

• white girls usually go for white guys

• I've seen white girls with black guys and black guys with white girls. It depends on the personality and not colour :)

• lol You just described the same thing twice. waiting to see if you'll catch your mistake

• @M_A_X oh my days *facepalm* lol thanks for pointing out, I didn't realise. I meant I've seen white girls with black guys, and black girls with white guys and they seem happy together, so its not about race but who you fall in love with

• To be totally honest I like both.
    doesn't really matter what his skin color is, if he's got a steady job and doesn't live in a trailer park it's a plus

• I prefer both. I've dated both before. I'm not white but whatever.

• Doesn't matter to me, if they are a good person.

• white guys. <3. no one can beat them.