Is it immature if a cute girl is mischievous? Or is it appealing?

I like pulling pranks, mainly scaring the shit out of people, i usually hide and come out screaming, or text a scary 2 sentence stories to my friends before they fall asleep, or if at work someone stocked something right i mess it up on purpose. Once for Christmas decorations we had santas around the building an i got 2 ornaments for each santa and placed it between his legs. And on white boards i would write Deez Nuts. Draw a swastika or write "I support ISIS" on my friend's cup. I'm 20 and always called cute by everyone.
Is it stupid that i like pulling pranks?

I just like to amuse myself

Most Helpful Guy

• Oddly, I find it both immature and appealing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahahhahah sounds like me!!
    You go girl!
    I use to drop wet paper towel balls on people at my mosque. Funniest thing ever.

What Guys Said 4

• if it is hazard then no. if it is humor then it is cute. i do not like pranks i like funny girls just like that girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSnmilEL4b0

• No rules are meant to be broken.

• Going way too far with drawing swastikas and the ISIS thing..

• It's immature, but who cares :D I like a prankster.

What Girls Said 2

• Haha idc if they dont like it, thats part of who i am. Not those kinda pranks though... I dont like involving religion or potentially offensive stuff in my mischief.

• Misbehaving on purpose or not wanting better oneself is immature.