Can we have an innocent sleepover?

I'm 18 and have been dating a really sweet guy for about a month now. We met towards the end of summer, went on 4 dates and now are both back at school 2 1/2 hours away from each other. So he wants to come visit me, and I don't want to make him drive that distance just for a day so he'll be staying over next weekend, which I'm incredibly nervous about. He was my first date and kiss so everything pretty much makes me anxious right now when it comes to him. I'm no where near ready to move further physically, which I'm almost positive he knows. He's said he doesn't want to make me uncomfortable. We've talked about it a little and he's been really understanding, which I'm extremely grateful for. I'm even still a little weird about kissing him still, even though I like it. We hung out at his place once, and all we did is cuddle and watch a movie. He didn't try anything else. All signs point to him being an actual great and respectful guy and he's given me no reason not to trust him. So I should have nothing to worry about when he stays over right? The whole situation makes me really anxious but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone a little because I do like him a lot. I'd just like opinions from both guys and girls on if it's realistic for a guy in this situation to not have any expectations when staying over at a girls. Also guys, would you be okay in this situation with just cuddling and sleeping next to each other without much else besides kissing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah thats all guys really want. We like to save ourselves until were about 40 and ready to have kids. Sex isn't for enjoyment like all the girls on here have said, its simply for making babies or Every guy is a disgusting pervert! Naturally.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• NOPE! hahah!