Girls, go out or stay in?

Which do you prefer most of the time?

• Go out! Someplace loud, and expensive!
    12% (3)
  • Stay in! Blanket, Snuggle, Netflix, Heaven!
    88% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I like to go places that are loud, obnoxious, not particularly expensive, and kinda lowbrow. Like... well, like me. <3

Every now and then, I like to dress to the 9's for some genuine high culture -- usually classical/chamber music. Although I'm consistently bothered by how few people seem to be genuinely ENJOYING those concerts.

• Stay in. Blanket, pillows, pj's, pop tarts, coffee, laptop (doing some research on real estate), or reading a novel. Maybe even some online shopping

• Lol depends on the company, the place and my energy levels and how much I have to do. Smh thats a lot to consider. But sometimes you have that feeling to be out that you just cannot ignore and those times I go out for sure! :D
    Tonight was one of my nights where I had to stay home and catch up on work lol but i will be out tomorrow night for sure! XD

• haha go out for sure. If i am indoor all i worry about is the chores and work and blah blah xD

• I like to do a mixture. I like going out for a drink and an app then renting a movie and suggle for the rest of the night

• Stay in. It's too cold to go out lol.

• I hate going out, I'm more of a staying in kind of girl. never partied and don't intend to in the future.

• Both, but if we go out it doesn't have to be expensive. A nice walk together for fresh air would be nice. I like staying in and watching Netflix, too.

• I like both. I am a very social person but damn I love Jessica Jones on Netflix.

• I prefer to stay in all day everyday.

• I like going out but most of the time i stay home because I'm too tired to go out :/

• I prefer to go out but staying in watchin Netflix is pretty cool too :~)