Should I stop dating white guys to prove I'm not racist?

Should I? :/

Updates:
I'm a white girl

0|0
18|27

Most Helpful Guy

• Who do you need to prove this to?

0|2
    0|0
    • People of color

• Show All
    • And once again, why does that matter?
      Just live your life and care less about what you "look" like to other people. Their oppinions about you is not relevant.

Where will all this stop? What else will you change just not to look "this" or "that" in the eyes of others?

• I agree man. She may understand that one day.

Most Helpful Girl

• This whole racism thing is going so overboard. I'm sooo sick of it. How's it racist to date your own race? Where the hell are you learning this?

1|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• I think that would be a bad idea, as you would be specifically choosing not to date people solely because of their skin color. See any irony in that?

2|4
    0|0
  • You've got to be trolling for attention.

2|1
    0|0
  • You can still be racist and date someone other than your race.

FOR EXAMPLE, you could date a black guy but hate latinos. Congrats, you're still racist.

3|2
    0|0
  • The most common reason they would call you racist for not dating whatever race they are is to try and influence you or gain control of you to get you to date them. Think about it. Why would a person complain about not having access to something they want? They want to convince you. See how it can work? It's a manipulation tactic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who gives a fuck. Do what you want, not what others want. I'm so sick of all this racist shit. Not everything is racist.

1|2
    0|0
  • Why the f*ck would you ever allow stupid shit like this to cross your mind?

You disgrace yourself And make white people look weak and pathetic. There's enough doing that already:|

0|2
    0|0
  • No that's stupid

0|3
    0|0
  • It doesn't prove anything because it's not a natural response... you're doing it to prove something

1|2
    0|0
  • That's up to you. The thirst for whites is nowadays real and its pathetic people are desperate like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do what feels right. Fuck everybody else's opinions!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're not trolling them your pretty fucked up. Fuck what anybody thinks. Do people actually believe that propaganda bullshit?

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever your preference is...

0|0
    0|0
  • troll.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should not stop dating with white guys but you should give chance to the other who like you. I am sure you are not racist. You are so much sensitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Just date the good guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care what other people think? If someone cares tell him to eat a bag of dicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • ah, you make th joke isn't it? haha

0|0
    0|0
  • will this work>?

0|0
    0|0
  • if you date guys for proving something, you're already wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only if you are retarded

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea go for it. Did you ever consider that they are racist?

0|0
    0|0
  • Date a girl as well to prove you are not homophobic

0|2
    0|0
  • to prove to whom? some guy? lol
    you will be doing that for every race on the planet...

forget those assholes you meet down the street - do your thing

0|0
    0|0
  • that makes no sense

0|0
    0|0
  • No. The non-white guys are the ones thinking you're racist. You have the freedom of choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• At the end of the day you'll have to live with that decision for the rest of tour life. If you do this imagine what else they are capable of persuade you to do. Look kid people will think negatively about you while you're alive and wayyyy after you're dead. So do wtf you want with YOUR life because at the end of the day your friend's can't give you head lol jk but seriously they could be jealous and are finding ways to make you miserable. You ignore it and move on. Haters come in family members/friend's more often than stranger's remember that.

0|0
    0|0
  • u do whatever the fcxk u wanna do and anyone who has a problem with that can just learn that their opinion isn't gonna do much to how u decide to live ur life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol wtf Why do you feel the need to prove you're not racist?
    Date whoever you'd like if you feel like they're adding something positive onto your life. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Don't feed the trolls.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol. no. don't date people to make a point.

0|3
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure you can date any racial preference you prefer and NOT be racist.

If you want to date a white guy, date a white guy.
    If you want to date a black guy, date a black guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prove to whom?

0|0
    0|0
  • Date whoever you want. If people want to think that you are racist they will think that no matter what. Even if you were to date another race then you would probably be accused of doing so ONLY to make others think you aren't racist. Can't win either way so date who you want to date

0|0
    0|0
  • Troll question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you need to prove it and to whom?

0|0
    0|0
    • If I just date white guys, it might seem racist.

To people of color

• It doesn't make you racist. Date whoever you want.

And you really don't need to prove anything.

• No, that's stupid. No offence. But, your attractions are your attractions. You don't have to be attracted to people of the opposite race to not be racist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say that's dumb... Date who you want... And if You want to prove your not racist... Your probably a bit racist.. People who aren't racists don't have to prove it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should date whoever your attracted to, you shouldn't have to prove yourself to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinking that you're doing men of color a favor by dating them? Now that's fucking liberal racism at its finest...

(I hate both hardcore conservatives and liberals for the most part)

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid girl do it lol no one gives a shit actually

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You should date who you are attracted to. If you like a man of color, go for it. If not, that's fine. It's not like you are hating other races.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :) you're right

• No, date who you want and fuck what other people think...

0|1
    0|0