Should I steal his girlfriend?

There's this girl who's in my class and she has a boyfriend. She always sits near me and talks in class. It doesn't matter if the seats are crowded with people. I think she's been paying attention to me whenever I'm in class. She corrects me and gets my attention. It's pretty normal for girls to like me cause I'm handsome.

• You should steal her
  • You should stay away from her
  • Talk to her
Anymore thoughts on this
I want to talk to her you know to become friends and then we'll see what happens down the road

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know that you are handsome and she knows that she is pretty, you should be a good match. But if she will allow herself to be stolen by you when she has a boyfriend, what will she do when she becomes your girlfriend?

What Girls Said 6

• If you're okay with being a scumbag, go for it.

• My question is, why would you want a girl that can be stolen? Lol. Also, it sounds like she is just being nice, maybe even thinks she's making a friend. If only she knew *insert eye roll*.

• I'm not even reading the description, I'm just going to say PROBABLY NOT. Unless her current boyfriend is abusing her or something outrageous is going on, that's a terrible idea. If a girl is disloyal enough to leave someone for you, she's disloyal enough to leave you for someone.

• It's NEVER right to steal someone's girl friend. Karma exists and It's a bitch

• Definitely don't steal her

• "It's pretty normal for girls to like me cause I'm handsome" remarked Anon, Thane of Vanity, as he burrowed his face behind the sign which represents questioning.
    "Don't be so absorbed within thyself", said I "for not well doth it maketh thou appear".

• You're anonymous too so don't get smart with me

• No remarks hath I made, regarding beauty of my own oh Thane. This anonymity of mine compares not to that of thine.

What Guys Said 5

• Even if a bro has the charm and capability to steal a girl, that bro must not steal any girl from another bro unless that other bro, on any occasion, has violated the bro code. For example, if a bro bangs another bro's sister, his girlfriend is fair game to the violated bro, who may bang her after obtaining her consent as penance for her brofriend's indiscretion. Continuing to screw the girlfriend of another bro is not recommended, but not forbidden by the code.

• You do know that the person who is cheating and the person who she's cheating with share equal blame right? You'll literally bury the two of you in the same grave, wisen up and stay away.

• 1) It's quite a low behavior to help someone cheat on someone else.
    2) The girl that left another guy for you, will leave you for another guy.

• Dude... WHAT? Get out! Plus, if you managed to steal her she'd probably never stay because... SHE CAN BE STOLEN!

• Enjoy the herps, Guy.