Girls, would you date a guy where one of his parents had a disability?

Reason why I ask is cause I still live with my folks to help out with my one parent who has a disability. I've never really dated much just cause I thought girls wouldn't be too keen on me still living at home. I don't have any siblings to help out. Due to my parent having a disability I've had to grow up really fast. So would you girls be ok with dating a guy like me?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Well for one👍👌👏you're ok in my book's for helping out and twooooo mostly every 20 something is still at home with their parent's and three... anyone who doesn't want to be with you because of a parent's disability is just a good plain ol B**** 👊🙅😒Screw her ! All of our parent's and eventually us... will be disabled in some shape or form when they/we get older that's life. Now if she just isn't interested ok fine whatever, but it's pathetic otherwise.

• Yes, because the right girl should be interested in your personality and you. So if she likes you, she will help you to take care of your parent and be with you!